THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
TWO VERY DIFFERENT BEST FRIENDS IN CA TALK/WRITING ABOUT GAY LIFE.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

what a femme wants

What a femme wants
So many different things cross my mind about this questions.

I have been with some really stand up women financially stable, fun loving, honest, hard working, intelligent great sex having women. I have yet to find one women with all that but hey maybe I'm looking in the wrong place..
Lets start with the basics like self respect that’s always a necessity .

Then how about respect for others (especially me)
and Honesty
These three things are wanted by all women in my opinion.
So on to the good stuff. We want confidence in our mate . Looks are not as big as people think its all about swag and swag comes from confidence. Femmes want to feel stable. In whatever role a mate takes on a femme wants to know she can hold that role down. LEZ B US is going to talk about the subject WHAT A FEMME WANTS. tues 3/4 10pm if its after check out the show right here on our page comments plz

0 comments: