THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

About Me

My photo
TWO VERY DIFFERENT BEST FRIENDS IN CA TALK/WRITING ABOUT GAY LIFE.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why do gay fall in love with straight people

I haven’t had the joy of being a girls first experience.
But I hear it’s a very magical moment.
I purposely stay away from straight women, bi women and newbies. (women that are just realizing/accepting there sexuality) there a few politically correct reasons I can give you as to why but the truth is I JUST DON’T WANT THE DRAMA. I know I shouldn’t assume there’s going to be drama but when I weight the possibility the drama side comes up heavy. I have been out of the closet for a long time and I seen a lot of people come out, and it never fails that they have fallen in love with there first. I have actually never seen a newbie NOT fall DEEPLY in love with there 1st im not saying that’s a bad thing but it brings out that googly high school feeling and sometime that overwhelms the senses even common senses and that’s scary to me. On a lot of different levels. Then theres the straight girl looking for the “time of her life” this type of chick is the most annoying to me a lot of the time she believes I want her, it doesn’t matter what she looks like or if im involved with someone else only that she has seen a girl on girl sence in some pron and she thinks I can do that to her…or even more crazy that I want to do that to her… This pisses me off just cause im a lesbo don’t mean I want to fuck every girl in the world…as-a-matter-of-fact there are very few girls in the world I want to fuck and none of them are straight. That brings us to the beloved bi-girl which I am somewhat open to, the only issue there is love, there’s a fear that she wants a man For those of you that don’t know im not just referring to a penis I mean she wants a “MAN’ the attitude the mentality and the love of a male…I don’t have any of that I never have and I never will and I never want to. So Im left with insecurities and trust issues form the beginning, that’s not a feeling I like so I keep away. Im not saying this is the case for all. And that brings me to my next question why do so many gay women fall in love with straight women. I honestly have never really been attracted to a straight woman maybe its because I have seen some serious heart break when it comes to dating straight girls, but then again I have seen heart break in all kinds of relationships.
NIKKI ISSO.
So on LEZ B US we will be discussing gays falling in love with straight people. Tonight
live 10pm join US you can listen from your phone.

0 comments: